Welcome. Below are artifacts, designs, and reports from previous projects.
- This research analysis report was for The Project Management Institute (PMI).
- We were able to develop a cohesive set of user persona from the findings.
- Here is an additional set of user personas for a logistics application.
User Stories & Workflow Design
- Example user story for the PMI website
- Another user story for the logistic application
- Resultant system workflow for the logistics application
Wireframes (Screen design)
Here is a full deck of wireframes for a system design so see them in context. Below are other examples:
User testing studies, usually qualitative, are used to validate (or invalidate) design assumptions and evolve a product before the time, effort, and cost of development begins.
This is a report from testing a “one page design” for a pre-paid debt card.